Marketing is one of the most vital tools required for all businesses due to the benefits that it can have for the public’s awareness of your brand, product, or service.
Marketing is constantly changing, meaning that several forms of marketing are available to business owners. There are a number of factors that they all have in common: the target to increase the visibility of your brand and generate traffic to your business, which can transform into sales.
The good news is, there are many budget-friendly ways that you can market your business. We have rounded up the best marketing techniques that are cost-effective and are guaranteed to create lasting results below.
Content marketing is the top budget-friendly marketing tool due to increased customer awareness of your business.
Creating engaging content can grow your engagement rates and develop your brand’s awareness, potentially leading to more sales. There are various forms of content that business owners can create to spark conversations and appeal to consumers, such as blogs, videos, infographics, and live content.
Content creation allows you to be creative and is a simple way to share information, news, and ideas with your target audience. Eye-catching and exciting content is proven to perform best. It allows you to capture your business’s target audience’s attention, including those who are existing customers, potential customers, and new customers.
Content Marketing can benefit your business in a number of ways, including:
- Build brand awareness if your content is shared or goes viral.
- Increases engagement and can create conversations that you can control.
- Drives more sales due to more website traffic.
- Increase brand loyalty as customers will be proud to be a part of your community and look forward to more content.
- You’ll cultivate loyal brand fans.
- Original content can improve conversions.
- You’ll generate more and better leads.
Social media has become more popular over the years for general consumers and has quickly become one of the top marketing forms for many businesses. Not only is social media a cost-effective form of marketing. Social media is forever changing and is also very versatile, which can suit various business owners due to the decision being left to businesses to decide whether they would like to stick to organic social, which is a free method, or paid social, which requires paid promotion.
Social media marketing can benefit your business in many ways, including:
- Help you to provide excellent customer service and connect with your customers.
- Allow you to research your target audience to help improve your business
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase website traffic
- Encourage engagement which can boost your leads and sales.
- Promote your products and services
Here at 99social, we offer affordable social media management to increase your brand awareness and drive sales with packages starting from as little as £99 per month.
If you’re thinking about increasing your online presence and introducing social media to your mix, then let the team here at 99social take the pressure out of managing your channels and give yourself the time to focus on what matters: running a business the way you know how.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is one of the most powerful marketing forms, especially for small businesses that are looking to increase their brand awareness in the most cost-effective way.
Through including headlines, titles, meta descriptions, alt attributes, H1 tags, and URLs that are clear and include highly-searched keywords relevant to your business can increase your website’s visibility on search engines. Appearing on the top pages of search engines such as Google will improve the quality and quantity of traffic to your website as most customers tend not to go beyond the first page.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is not only budget-friendly, but it can also benefit your business in the following ways if incorporated into your marketing plans:
- Increase in web traffic.
- Bring in more customers due to appearing higher up in the ranks on search engines.
- Increase the visibility of your brand, which will lead to more brand awareness.
- An increase in click-throughs can lead to better conversion rates
- Beat your competition that may not be within the first page of search engines.
- Appear in more search results than your niche to attract more customers.
Although email marketing is no longer one of the top forms of marketing, it still has many benefits for businesses. Email marketing is one of the most budget-friendly forms of marketing. It has been proven to be a great marketing tool for businesses for decades.
Email marketing is easy and efficient due to the number of scheduling platforms currently used, with the most popular being Mailchimp. Marketing via email allows businesses to reach out to their customers easily, grow their customer base, and build their reputation.
- Allows businesses to build strong customer relationships.
- Emails tend to be action-oriented, which can increase traffic to your chosen platform
- Drives conversions as you can create personalised and custom experiences for your consumers, which will lead to more engagement and brand awareness for current, new and potential customers.
- Email marketing delivers your message in whatever way you would prefer
- Email marketing has a more extensive reach.
Personal branding is another form of marketing that can contribute to your business’s success if done correctly.
Building a personal brand for your target audience involves communicating your values, beliefs, goals, and purpose. By creating a personal brand on social networking sites, it can offer a whole host of benefits for your business, some of which you may not have considered.
- Allows you to build awareness of your brand.
- You can sell more products and services as you will be promoting your business through two channels.
- Builds trust and credibility in your market, which can lead to brand loyalty and awareness.
- Reduces your reliance on paid advertisements as creating a personal brand that people trust and recognise. You can sell to the people you already know, rather than spending thousands of pounds trying to capture them elsewhere.
As you can tell, marketing is vital for your business to reach its full potential of success. Need a hand? Depend on 99social. We can manage your personal LinkedIn and Twitter pages as well as your company’s official pages. Get in touch to find out more and arrange a quote.