What information do you need from me/my client to get started? 🤔
Before you get started with 99social, or you outsource one of your clients’ campaigns to us, we like to ask a few questions.
This helps to keep us on the right track and ensure we’re creating/curating content that really reflects your brand.
If you’d prefer to do this over the phone, just let us know!
It would also be great if you could send across a high-quality version of your logo and any images you think we’d need.
If you don’t have an account on a network (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and you’d like us to make one for you, just let us know.
We’ll send across the details so you have a copy as soon as it’s set up.
- Can you give us a quick introduction to your business?
- How would you define your brand voice? Chatty, informal, quirky, professional?
- Who is your target audience?
- What work have you been doing on social media so far?
- Who are your biggest competitors? What do they do good on social media?
- What is your primary social media goal? Leads? Visits? Engagement? Growth?
- Do you want to push any particular products/services/links?
- Do you have a content marketing strategy? Please send a link to your blog.
- What industry blogs/news sources do you read?
Once we’ve got everything, we’ll send you an invoice via GoCardless, which will set you up on a monthly recurring Direct Debit.
Don’t worry – you can cancel this at any time if you’re not happy with our services, although we’ve got our fingers crossed that you’ll be impressed! 🤞