At 99social, we accept payments via Direct Debit.
When you sign up to work with us, we’ll send you an invoice through our partners at GoCardless, and you’ll be asked for your Bank Account Number and Sort Code.
Payments will be taken on the same day every month unless you choose to cancel your subscription with 99social.
Customers in the following countries can sign up for our services using Direct Debit:
- United Kingdom – Bacs Direct Debit
- Eurozone – SEPA Direct Debit
- Sweden – Bg Autogiro
- Denmark – Betalingsservice
- Australia – BECS Direct Debit
- New Zealand – BECS Direct Debit
- Canada – Pre-Authorized Debit